The Only Event Tailor-Made for Small- To Mid-Size Shops
Join us for the 2014 Ad Age Small Agency Conference in Austin -- land of BBQ, great music and a vibrant agency scene to boot.
After a fun evening of networking over cocktails, we'll gather the next morning for a focused, day-long event to discuss the challenges and opportunities for this unique market. This year's lineup of speakers serves up inspiration and how-to advice to take back to your company and put to use immediately.
• Learn to build a passion brand and a legion of loyal fans from the CEO of workout craze CrossFit, Greg Glassman
• Plot a roadmap for constructing a killer creative program with the help of Tom Salkowsky, head of marketing for MINI USA, part of the BMW Group, and Ed Cotton, director of strategy and innovation at the carmaker's longtime agency, Butler Shine Stern & Partners
• Understand how to nail that next new business pitch with insights from leading agency search consultant Lisa Colantuono at AAR Partners
• Get advice on everything from recruiting top talent to knowing when it's the right time to sell your shop from Rick Webb, co-founder of digital shop Barbarian Group, partner at Quotidian Ventures and author
• Start forging relationships with "good" clients and avoiding those that can harm your company's culture, with guidance from Ilise Benun at Marketing Mentor
• Take steps to grow your brand while staying authentic and true to your company's roots with details from Charlie Paulette, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Shiner Beers
The Ad Age Small Agency Conference is a must-attend event for an agency owner, entrepreneurs, challenger brands, and execs at companies that serve this unique community. Get reenergized and find new solutions that will change your business.