- Co-Presenting Sponsors
- Wildfire is the leader in social media marketing software and the only social media marketing company to have received an investment from Facebook's fbFund. Our patent-pending technology allows large brands, small businesses, and agencies to create social campaigns and pages, communicate with their social audience, and measure their own and their competitors' social media performance. Intuitive and affordable, our software is simple enough for the least tech-savvy manager yet flexible enough for the most creative marketer. Wildfire serves thousands of companies, including Facebook, Amazon, Ogilvy and Target, and has offices in California, Chicago, New York, London, Paris, Munich, and Singapore.
- YuMe is the software infrastructure provider powering digital video and the next generation of television with its operating system for TV 2.0. YuMe's video advertising technology and services match the right ad to the right audience on whatever screen they are viewing-online, mobile, or connected TV-seamlessly connecting advertisers, app developers, content distributors, consumer electronics manufacturers, and publishers across the globe.
- Supporting Sponsors
- AdWorks is AT&T's leading multi-screen digital audience network. Utilizing the inherent strengths of the world's largest telecommunications company, AdWorks is committed to delivering a better approach to integrated advertising. AdWorks' superior client service, combined with advanced optimization technology, make it the premiere choice for national marketers and agencies to achieve their objectives on the largest brand-safe audience platform available today across mobile, display and television media. Launched in 2009, AdWorks is headquartered in New York City with branch offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and San Francisco. For more information, please visit AdWorks.att.com.
Balihoo is the premier provider of local marketing automation technology and services to national brands with local marketing needs.
Balihoo enables enterprise-class marketing at the local level and gives national brands full visibility into all local marketing activities and results.
Providing a combination of web-based software and services, Balihoo enables national brands to dramatically reduce marketing expenses and immediately increase local sales revenue. For local affiliates, Balihoo takes the complexity out of local marketing making it easy to quickly implement an expert, integrated marketing strategy that is consistent with the national brand.
- BlueKai's mantra is "connected intelligence"; the ability to stitch together ALL audience data (online and offline) to give you one actionable picture of your target customer (who they are and what makes them tick.). To do this BlueKai created a marketplace where buyers and sellers trade high-quality targeting data like stocks, while ensuring full transparency and control for consumers. BlueKai is the most interconnected media-independent data management platform (DMP) and data marketplace in the industry. As experts in big data ingestion, analysis and portability, we help clients connect to all their data assets (with external data) and put it to use everywhere they need it to be. The result? Businesses becomes smarter and more productive with EVERY interaction.
- CampusAuction: Bid for a Better World is North America's premier Millennial Marketing company connecting companies and charities with 18 to 30 year old consumers through an online platform with a value proposition important to Millennials.
Through CampusAuction, corporations are able to overcome traditional barriers in reaching Millennials on 12,600 college and university campuses, in the US and Canada, by engaging with 70 million Millennials, who wield more than $400 billion in spending power.
Learn more about reaching this powerful demographic at www.campusauction.info or firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 224-1015.
We are an agency built on the Condé Nast DNA. One part storyteller, one part cultural catalyst - we take the same coveted talent and tools that fuel Condé Nast brands and apply them to yours.
The results are emotional connections between people and your brand - the inspiration they need to act and transact.
- Collective intelligently connects brand marketers to audiences with high impact experiences across display, video and mobile advertising. Our technology solutions include AMP®, our data and media management platform for publishers, and Ensemble, our audience buying, creative optimization and analytics platform for advertisers. Headquartered in New York with offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London and India, Collective has been recognized for its rapid growth on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc. 500/5000 lists. Collective's investors include Accel Partners®, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. For more information, please visit www.collective.com.
- eXelate provides data and insight on online purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral propensities that enable digital advertisers to make optimal marketing decisions. Through the collection of directly measured online data and distribution partnerships with information leaders such as Nielsen, Nielsen Catalina, Mastercard Advisors, Bizo, and more, eXelate makes online, offline, and custom modeled data sets actionable across 350M online consumers worldwide. eXelate's proprietary maX data TM - customized audiences built for advertisers based on first and third party data - delivers 2x campaign performance as compared to standard data sets. As members of the NAI, IAB, trustE, Council for Accountable Advertising, OPA and Evidon's Open Data Partnership, eXelate is a leader in privacy compliant advertising practices. For more information, please visit http://www.exelate.com.
Headquartered in Chicago, GGP owns and manages 136 shopping malls in 41 states, which includes 50 malls in the top 25 designated market areas. Millions of consumers visit GGP malls annually, making our malls prime real estate to promote your brand.
GGP malls offer unique marketing and business solutions for companies targeting shoppers in the spending mindset with events, promotions, sampling, advertising, short-term leasing, sponsorships and more. Please visit www.ggpmalladvertisingnetwork.com for more information.
- Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's targeted advertising program provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.google.com.
- Hulu is an online TV service whose mission is to help people find and enjoy the world's premium content when, where and how they want it. As we pursue this mission, we aspire to create a service that users, advertisers and content owners unabashedly love. Hulu was founded in 2007 and is operated independently by a dedicated team with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago , Seattle, Tokyo and Beijing. NBCUniversal, News Corporation, The Walt Disney Company, Providence Equity Partners and the Hulu team share in the ownership of the company.
- InMobi is the largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on five continents InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 485 Million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 93.4 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The recent acquisition of Sprout, a leading HTML5 authoring platform for mobile rich media, helps expand the InMobi offering to creative agencies and brands. http://www.inmobi.com
- Founded in 2008, Magnetic is the first company to focus 100% on search retargeting. Leading agencies and advertisers rely on Magnetic's search retargeting technology to target users with display ads based on user search history. By understanding and leveraging user intent, Magnetic's search retargeting solutions empower marketers to scale keyword-level targeting and SEM campaigns by serving more relevant display ads to in-market consumers. Brands are utilizing Magnetic's search retargeting technology to follow-up with users outside of the search engine and re-engage them with creative messages, compared to simple text ads seen in the search campaigns.
Visit http://www.magnetic.is for more information on Magnetic and search retargeting.
- The Rovi Advertising Network allows you to reach millions of engaged viewers while they're actively seeking live, recorded, on demand, cable or internet content.
Rovi has the only advertising network that consolidates your ad buy across multiple smart TV and online platforms. With one media buy, you can launch, manage and measure innovative ad campaigns, and connect deeply with consumers as they discover and enjoy TV shows, movies and music across multiple platforms.
To learn more, download our media kit today at roviadvertising.com.
- Total Beauty Media Group is a leading online beauty health publisher. Founded in 2007, our mission is to inspire all consumers to live beautiful lives. Total Beauty Media Group properties (TotalBeauty.com, BeautyRiot.com, LimeLife.com, ModernMan.com) cover 360 degrees of consumers' lives, and provides them resources to look and feel good. Our sites host original editorial content and promote user-generated content that reaches women and men in the beauty, health and wellness, celebrity, and lifestyle verticals. Content is delivered via a multimedia platform of web, mobile, email and video, driving more than 12 million unique monthly visits. Total Beauty Media Group offers creative advertising and sponsorship solutions across platforms to connect brands with consumers. TotalBeautyMedia.com.
- TiVo, the global leader in next-generation TV solutions, provides marketers with an advertising platform and research insights focused on the empowered TV viewer. The ad platform embraces advanced viewer behaviors and weaves brand narratives throughout big screen and small screen interfaces with placements that allow for both effective reach and digital behaviors like clicking, watching video content, requesting information, and commercial transactions. The platform works across the entire landscape of Television, and is the most comprehensive and longest established interactive television offering in the marketplace, beloved by consumers and advertisers alike, making TiVo the ideal partner for those looking to move into the world of TV viewer interactivity and social behaviors.
- TubeMogul is the only video marketing company built for branding. As a media buying platform for video advertising, TubeMogul integrates real-time buying, ad serving, targeting optimization and brand measurement into its PlayTime platform. Over half of the Fortune 500 use TubeMogul to simplify the delivery of video ads in any format, optimize the impact of their brand message and maximize the effect of every dollar they spend. Founded in 2006, TubeMogul is based in Emeryville, CA with offices in New York, London, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto and Sydney.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN/U.S., CNN International, CNN.com and HLN; TBS, TNT, truTV and Turner Classic Movies; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports.
- The Videology Addressable Audience Platform (videologygroup.com) is a screen-agnostic video advertising technology that works to connect brands with consumers. Videology achieves this through mathematically-driven data analyses that allow us to target precise consumer segments-at scale-by demographics, psychographics, and behavioral segments. This precise targeting permits advertisers to extract increased value from every media impression, and allows our content partners to monetize their audience more effectively. Videology is headquartered in Baltimore, MD, with key offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and London.
- Visible Measures is the analytics and advertising platform for social video. Designed from the ground up to meet the unique challenges of measuring and delivering social video advertising, the company's patented platform powers the Viewable Media choice-based video ad network. Visible Measures provides its customers and clients with unprecedented visibility into the performance of paid and Earned Media placements and engagement in social video.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Jim Whelan - email@example.com
Registration is now SOLD OUT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket inquiry.